Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Book Lover's Tree

A few days ago while browsing Pinterest (one of my go-to mindless activities), I came across an amazing ad by Ikea.
Three of my most favorite things: Christmas, books, and build-it-yourself furniture! 

I know that non-traditional Christmas trees are a thing right now–everything from driftwood to drawing a chalk outline on the wall. While they're creative, I'm a personal fan of the traditional tree. And by traditional, I mean farm-fresh, smell great, vacuum-up-pine needles-every-day, traditional. 

But...I couldn't help but fall a little bit in love with these book Christmas trees. 

Click on the image for a closer look at how these book Christmas trees were made. 

Vintage Stacked Book Tree



3-Minute Book Tree





Shelved Book Tree





Spine-Up Book Tree



Evergreen Book Tree




Mother of All Book Trees

This tree was built in Poland, and they included a video showing its construction. You can read about the process and watch a short video here




No comments:

Post a Comment