Monday, February 23, 2015

7 DIY Bookends with Flair

   One of the perks of working for a publishing house is the free books! To help organize my current titles, I like to keep them separate from the backlist books. There's a little space on my desk just for them, but lately I feel like I need to tidy up the stack...cue bookends!

   I want something nicer than the basic metal bookends you find at an office supply store. Turns out anything nicer costs over $40. I just want something to hold my books up and add a little artistic life to my desk....cue Pinterest!

   Pinterest has a ton of great DIY ideas, and I've included my top 7 favorite DIY bookends below. The one idea that's missing from the list is jars. I love jar bookends because you can fill them with so many different things, but that's a-whole-nother post for a-whole-nother day.  

   If you see an idea that you like, click on the photo and it will send you to an instruction guide or tutorial...cue list!


Toy Animal Bookends



Terrarium Bookends



Rope Knot Bookend



Garden Lion Bookends



Wall Bracket Bookends



Vintage C-Clamp Bookends



Book Bookends





No comments:

Post a Comment